InnoCore Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical drug delivery company located in the City of Groningen. We are the partner of choice for the development of complex injectable drug delivery products with improved therapeutic efficacy and fewer side effects. We are recognized as a customer-focused center of excellence with an unsurpassed drive to provide solutions for our rapidly growing international client base of pharmaceutical companies. Our multi-disciplinary team of around 35 experts is specialized in the development of microparticle-, gel- and implant-based injectable sustained release formulations for the treatment of a variety of chronic diseases. In addition to our highly versatile portfolio of proprietary biodegradable polymeric drug delivery technologies and an extensive track record in pharmaceutical development, we offer cGMP manufacturing of clinical supplies. Due to the success of our innovations we need to expand our team and we currently have a job opening for a
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the design, execution and reporting of commercial as well as internal R&D projects with the aim to develop novel sustained release drug delivery products, utilizing InnoCore’s proprietary biodegradable polymeric drug delivery technologies. You lead multiple cross-functional teams in parallel and ensure optimal communication within the project teams. You serve as the first point of contact for all costumer communication and ensure product development according to the Target Product Profile and project execution on time and within budget. You identify project risks, manage deviations in timelines/budget through efficient mitigation strategies and pro-actively inform key stake holders about project progress and challenges. In addition, you identify, design and ensure compliance with operational procedures and actively contribute to operational excellence initiatives. Furthermore, you actively support Business Development in the acquisition of new projects. You will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Profile and background
In addition to having a MSc or PhD degree in analytical (bio)chemistry/polymer chemistry, biotechnology, (bio)pharmaceutical sciences or a related discipline, or at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, you:
- Have broad knowledge on analytical characterization techniques and pharmaceutical product/process development, including knowledge about the pharmaceutical business environment and regulatory landscape.
- Have excellent planning skills and are eager to execute projects on time and within budget and to deliver products that meet the target product profile.
- Are proficient in English, you have strong verbal communication/reporting/presentation skills and you have a strong ability to convince others by sound advocacy of own professional expertise and inquiry.
- Are able to set directions, embrace crossfunctional collaboration, inspire and delegate to ensure all project team members are clear on their individual contributions to the project deliverables.
- Are continuously exploring customer needs and driving effective relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Have a creative and curious attitude and you are eager to continuously improve products and processes.
- Have a strong affinity with quality at work and strong awareness of company procedures as well as GMP/GLP guidelines and you show a strong ‘I care mentality’ by taking on responsibility and showing accountability for HSE risks.
We offer a challenging position in a modern and well equipped laboratory where you will become part of a young and ambitious team of co-workers. Remuneration will be according to standards in the pharmaceutical industry. At InnoCore we are committed to offer the best possible environment for our employees, where people are challenged and supported to further develop themselves. We provide a collaborative and creative environment where each member of the team feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Further information and how to apply
For more information please contact Jaap Oostendorp (COO) at +31 (0)50 575 3100. You can email your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to email@example.comGo back to Vacancies