Technician Analytical Method Development and Quality Control
InnoCore Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical drug delivery company located in the City of Groningen. We are the partner of choice for the development of complex injectable drug delivery products with improved therapeutic efficacy and fewer side effects. We are recognized as a customer-focused center of excellence with an unsurpassed drive to provide solutions for our rapidly growing international client base of pharmaceutical companies. Our multi-disciplinary team of around 35 experts is specialized in the development of microparticle-, gel- and implant-based injectable sustained release formulations for the treatment of a variety of chronic diseases. In addition to our highly versatile portfolio of proprietary biodegradable polymeric drug delivery technologies and an extensive track record in pharmaceutical development, we offer cGMP manufacturing of clinical supplies. Due to the success of our innovations we need to expand our team and we currently have a job opening for a
As a Technician Analytical Method Development & Quality Control (QC) you are responsible for the characterization of polymers and complex parenteral sustained release formulations. In addition, you are responsible for the development, optimization, and implementation of the required analytical methods under supervision of a Scientist. For this you will perform various analytical techniques, with a focus on chromatography, such as RP-, SEC- and IEX- UPLC, and extraction techniques.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to) autonomously setting up, planning, executing, and coordinating analysis to support analytical method-, formulation-, process-, and polymer development work and the interpretation of the test results. You work on several projects in parallel as part of multiple project teams and in close collaboration with InnoCore´s customers. You report to the Manager of the Analytical Department.
Profile and background
In addition to having a BSc degree in analytical (bio)chemistry, you:
- Have experience in chromatographic analysis of small molecules, peptides and proteins (if you gained the experience only during internships you are also welcome to apply)
- Embrace teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
- Take ownership and are self-organized
- Are driven by results and have a strong customer focus
- Have a technical mind-set and hands-on mentality
- Have a creative and curious attitude and are eager to continuously improve products and processes. You recognize opportunities, recommend changes, and work them towards results
- Are self-critical and open to receive/give feedback in a respectful and transparent way
- Are eager to grow by challenging your own limits of knowledge and experience
- Have strong affinity with quality at work and strong awareness of company procedures and GMP/GLP guidelines
- Have a strong power of analysis, illustrated by the ability to quickly recognize the core issues, trends and risks
- Can effectively transfer knowledge to others. You have strong reporting and verbal communication skills and are proficient in English
We offer a challenging position in a modern and well equipped laboratory where you will become part of a young and ambitious team of co-workers. Remuneration will be according to standards in the pharmaceutical industry. At InnoCore we are committed to offer the best possible environment for our employees, where people are challenged and supported to further develop themselves. We provide a collaborative and creative environment where each member of the team feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Further information and how to apply
For more information please contact Wilma Steeman (Manager Analytical Department) at +31 (0)50 575 3100. You can email your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to email@example.com.Go back to Careers