Scientist Process Development
InnoCore Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical drug delivery company located in the City of Groningen. We are the partner of choice for the development of complex injectable drug delivery products with improved therapeutic efficacy and fewer side effects. We are recognized as a customer-focused center of excellence with an unsurpassed drive to provide solutions for our rapidly growing international client base of pharmaceutical companies. Our multi-disciplinary team of around 40 experts is specialized in the development of microparticle-, gel- and implant-based injectable sustained release formulations for the treatment of a variety of chronic diseases. In addition to our highly versatile portfolio of proprietary biodegradable polymeric drug delivery technologies and an extensive track record in pharmaceutical development, we offer cGMP manufacturing of clinical supplies. Due to the success of our innovations we need to expand our team and we currently have a job opening for a
Scientist Process Development
As a Scientist Process Development you are responsible for the development and scale-up of manufacturing processes for complex parenteral sustained release formulations from small scale early phase processes to GMP production. Your responsibilities include the design, planning, execution and reporting of process development projects. You work together and effectively collaborate with Technicians and Scientists of different departments in multiple cross-functional project teams led by a Project Manager and you ensure that the designed processes are developed in accordance with pre-defined requirements. You keep yourself and the team up to date with the latest scientific developments and you make recommendations for new process technologies and equipment. In addition, you ensure compliance with company procedures and actively contribute to operational excellence initiatives. You report to the Department Manager Formulation & Process Development.
Profile and background
In addition to having a BSc, MSc or PhD degree in polymer chemistry, chemical engineering, (bio)pharmaceutical sciences or a related discipline, or at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, you:
- Have handson experience in pharmaceutical process development, including aseptic processing, equipment and process design, in process control design, technology transfer from R&D to GMP production and practical experience with riskbased QbD principles. Ideally, you have a few years of hands-on experience in process development for manufacturing of complex injectables to support early phase clinical testing.
- Have a network in pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment builders/vendors.
- Embrace teamwork and crossfunctional collaboration.
- Take ownership and are selforganized.
- Are driven by results and have a strong customer focus.
- Have a technical mindset and hands-on mentality.
- Have a strong power of analysis, illustrated by the ability to quickly recognize the core issues, trends and risks.
- Have strong reporting and verbal communication skills and are proficient in English.
- Have a creative and curious attitude and are eager to continuously improve processes. You recognize opportunities, recommend changes, and work them towards results.
- Are selfcritical and open to receive/give feedback in a respectful and transparent way.
- Are eager to grow by challenging your own limits of knowledge and experience.
- Have a strong affinity with quality at work and strong awareness of company procedures and GMP/GLP guidelines and show a strong ‘I care mentality’ by taking on responsibility and showing accountability for HSE risks.
We offer a challenging position in a modern and well equipped laboratory where you will become part of a young and ambitious team of co-workers. Remuneration will be according to standards in the pharmaceutical industry. At InnoCore we are committed to offer the best possible environment for our employees, where people are challenged and supported to further develop themselves. We provide a collaborative and creative environment where each member of the team feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Further information and how to apply
For more information please contact Jaap Oostendorp (COO) at +31 (0)50 575 3100. You can email your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgGo back to Careers