Nanoparticles are increasingly applied for systemic administration of drug delivery depots.
InnoCore’s sustained release technology is capable of forming monodispersed, biodegradable nanoparticles. The nanoparticles are suitable to release active components over a defined period of time. InnoCore’s nanoparticles technology’s capabilities include:
- Suitable for a variety of compounds, including proteins, peptides and small molecules
- Monodispersed nanoparticles and full control over nanoparticle size
- Biodegradable and proven safe polymers
- Full control over release profile, zero order kinetics
- High encapsulation efficiency
- Suitable for IV dosing as well as subQ
InnoCore’s nanoparticle technology is currently in development. Contact us for more information or read more about InnoCore’s patented SynBiosys® technology here.
Go back to Administration forms